Columbia Pike Transit Stations
October 28, 2022
UPDATE 11/7/22: Due to construction issues, the five transit stations will not open on November 13. New opening date will be posted.
On Sunday, November 13, five transit stations will open on the west end of Columbia Pike. The temporary bus stops will close and routes will move back to their permanent locations. Click on each cross-street below to see a map for each stop.
- South Greenbrier Street (west and eastbound)
- Affected Routes: ART 45 (westbound only); Metrobus 16ACEGH
- South Dinwiddie Street (westbound)
- Affected Routes: ART 41, 45, 75; Metrobus 16ACEGH
- South Columbus Street (eastbound)
- Affected Routes: Metrobus 16ACEH
- South Glebe Road (westbound)
- Affected Routes: ART 45, Metrobus 16ACEGHY
These transit stations include structures to keep passengers sheltered from weather elements, higher curbs for smoother, faster and safer boarding of buses, and artwork inspired by comments from neighbors on Columbia Pike. Electricity will be added between November and December to power lights and displays.
About User Comments
The User Comments form is a way to share your thoughts with other visitors to this page. If you have a comment or question for Arlington Transit staff, please contact Arlington Transit.
Comments posted here will be published on this page after approval. A valid email address is required to post a comment. Your email address will not be displayed, or used for any purpose except to contact you about your comment or question.