ART 41, 43, 45, 55, 77: Detours on March 16 for Four Courts 4 Miler
March 15, 2019
Due to road closures for the Four Courts 4 Miler Race, the following detours will be in effect for ART 41, 43, 45, 55 and 77 on Saturday, March 16 from 6:30 am to 11:00 am:
- ART 41 southbound will not serve Wilson Blvd at N Veitch St or N Barton St. Northbound buses will serve all Saturday stops.
- ART 43 northbound will travel between Crystal City and Courthouse via Washington Blvd and Arlington Blvd (Route 50). Northbound buses will not stop at Rosslyn. Southbound buses will follow the normal route and serve all stops.
- ART 45 will travel between Courthouse and Rosslyn via N Veitch St and Lee Hwy, and use the DC Circulator stop on N Moore St at 19th St N. There will be no service at the Rosslyn Metro stop, or on Wilson Blvd or Clarendon Blvd between N Veitch St and Rosslyn.
- ART 55 will use the DC Circulator stop on N Moore St at 19th St N. There will be no service at the Rosslyn Metro stop.
- ART 77 southbound will not serve Wilson Blvd at N Veitch St or N Barton St. Northbound buses will serve all Saturday stops.
Sign up for ART Alerts to receive service information via text message or email.
About User Comments
The User Comments form is a way to share your thoughts with other visitors to this page. If you have a comment or question for Arlington Transit staff, please contact Arlington Transit.
Comments posted here will be published on this page after approval. A valid email address is required to post a comment. Your email address will not be displayed, or used for any purpose except to contact you about your comment or question.