Welcome to ART News! We encourage you to voice ideas, opinions, and concerns using the comment field at the end of each post.
- Subscribe to the ART News RSS feed or load this into your preferred RSS reader: feed://www.arlingtontransit.com/feed/
- More subscription options
- Follow ART on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Online Public Participation Policy
Recent Blog Posts
- Rider Capacity Restrictions Lifted on ART Buses Starting August
Starting Sunday, August 1, rider capacity restrictions will be lifted on all ART buses.
- ART and Metrobus Bus Stop Relocations at Ballston Metro Starting August 1
Starting on Sunday, August 1, 2021, ART and Metrobus service at the Ballston Metro station will be relocated due to construction for Phase 2 of the Ballston Multimodal Improvements Project.
- Holiday Service for July 4 and 5
ART will operate Sunday service on both Sunday, July 4, and Monday, July 5, in observance of the Fourth of July holiday.
- Transit Advisory Committee Accessibility Subcommittee June 17 Meeting Materials Available Online
The Transit Advisory Committee’s (TAC) Accessibility Subcommittee met on Thursday, June 17, and the documents from that meeting are now available to view online on the TAC web site.
- Bus Stops Impacted by Street Milling and Paving for June - August 2021
Arlington County will be performing street milling and paving work throughout the County during June - August 2021. See post for the weekly work schedule and which bus stops may experience minor service delays.
- Bus Stop Relocations at Pentagon City Metro Station Starting July 11
Starting on Sunday, July 11, bus stops A, B and C along S. Hayes Street at the Pentagon City Metro station will be closed while in road concrete pads are installed at the bus bays. Buses that serve the closed stops will be temporarily relocated for four weeks.