Welcome to ART News! We encourage you to voice ideas, opinions, and concerns using the comment field at the end of each post.
- Subscribe to the ART News RSS feed or load this into your preferred RSS reader: feed://www.arlingtontransit.com/feed/
- More subscription options
- Follow ART on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Online Public Participation Policy
Recent Blog Posts
- Stuff-the-Bus Event September 25 & 26
- Bus Stop Relocations at Pentagon City Metro Station Starting Sept. 19
- Holiday Service on September 6 for Labor Day
- Arlington Transit Returns to Full Bus Service
Arlington Transit returned to full bus service on Tuesday, September 7. ART 53, 61, 62 and 74 resumed operating after being out of service since March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rider Capacity Restrictions Lifted on ART Buses Starting August
Starting Sunday, August 1, rider capacity restrictions will be lifted on all ART buses.
- ART and Metrobus Bus Stop Relocations at Ballston Metro Starting August 1
Starting on Sunday, August 1, 2021, ART and Metrobus service at the Ballston Metro station will be relocated due to construction for Phase 2 of the Ballston Multimodal Improvements Project.