Welcome to ART News! We encourage you to voice ideas, opinions, and concerns using the comment field at the end of each post.
- Subscribe to the ART News RSS feed or load this into your preferred RSS reader: feed://www.arlingtontransit.com/feed/
- More subscription options
- Follow ART on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Online Public Participation Policy
Recent Blog Posts
- Bus Stops Impacted by Street Milling and Paving for June - August 2021
Arlington County will be performing street milling and paving work throughout the County during June - August 2021. See post for the weekly work schedule and which bus stops may experience minor service delays.
- Bus Stop Relocations at Pentagon City Metro Station Starting July 11
Starting on Sunday, July 11, bus stops A, B and C along S. Hayes Street at the Pentagon City Metro station will be closed while in road concrete pads are installed at the bus bays. Buses that serve the closed stops will be temporarily relocated for four weeks.
- Temporary ART 41 & 42 Bus Stop Closures in Clarendon on Sunday, June 6
Due to road closures for the Clarendon Cup Cycling Classic on Sunday, June 6, the ART 41 and 42 bus routes will be detoured in Clarendon and several bus stops will be temporarily closed.
- Holiday Service on May 31 for Memorial Day
ART will operate holiday service on Monday, May 31, 2021, in observance of Memorial Day. ART 41, 42, 45, 51, 55 and 87 will operate on Sunday schedules. All other ART routes will not operate.
- New Rosslyn Bus Stop at Lee Hwy and N Moore St Starts Service on June 6
The ART 55 eastbound bus stop located at Lee Highway and N Nash St in Rosslyn will be closed and relocated to Lee Highway and N Moore St starting on Sunday, June 6.
- Taking ART to Get Your Vaccine
As more people become eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it’s time to start thinking about how you’ll get to the vaccination site when it’s your turn to get a vaccine shot. Taking transit to get your vaccine appointment eliminates the hassle of having to drive and find parking. Use the Moovit Transit Trip Planner found on the homepage of the Arlington Transit website to plan your car-free trip to get your vaccine.