Welcome to ART News! We encourage you to voice ideas, opinions, and concerns using the comment field at the end of each post.
- Subscribe to the ART News RSS feed | More subscription options
- Follow ART on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Online Public Participation Policy
Recent Blog Posts
- ART Bus Canstruction Sculpture Debuting at Quarter Fest!
A Canstruction sculpture of an ART bus will be built and on display at Ballston Quarter May 15 - June 8. The sculpture will be built out of canned foods. Once the sculpture is dismantled, all of the canned food will be donated to the Arlington Food Assistance Center (AFAC) to help Arlington residents.
- New Arlington Transit Website Has Launched
The new Arlington Transit website (ArlingtonTransit.com) has officially launched! The new website is designed to be more user friendly and to make it easier to access information such as bus schedules, RealTime arrival information and service alerts.
- New ART Website Launching Soon!
A new version of the ART website (ArlingtonTransit.com) is planned to launch the evening of Friday, April 5. The new website is designed to be more user and mobile friendly and will make it easier to access information such as bus schedules, RealTime arrival information and service alerts.
- Apps to Make Your Commute Easier
Check out some of the apps that make commuting on transit easier.
- ART 41, 43, 45, 55, 77: Detours on March 16 for Four Courts 4 Miler
Due to road closures for the Four Courts 4 Miler Race on Saturday, March 16, there will be detours on ART 41, 43, 45, 55 and 77 from 6:30 am - 11:00 am.
- Holiday Service on February 18 for Presidents' Day
ART will operate holiday service on Monday, February 18, in observance of Presidents' Day.